There’s a whole new front page for staff in Apollo!
The Dashboard brings a sleek new look to staff’s primary access/home page. It provides unprecedented access to key information with up-to-the-minute status. Tabs are managed internally to the Dashboard allowing for features like auto-restore and precise labeling.
Other significant enhancements include:
- Staff authentication: use of usernames and passwords. This will allow for future logging of all actions.
- Fly-in, auto-retract menu
- Tile approach to provide a wealth of auto-updating information easily open multiple tabs in the same module, with prompting about opening a duplicate tab.
- News and Hints
- Another way to inform you of updates and other key news/info
- The News might be for all customers, customers in one state, or just your library, etc!
The Dashboard is available immediately at no charge for all customers to test drive; on their schedule. There is no current timetable to force customers to switch. They can move back and forth from the Dashboard to the Classic interface at will, and on a PC-by-PC basis. When ready, one click will take them out of the trial mode to use the Dashboard permanently.